The Activity reports allows the Quality user to get an overview of any outstanding actions due/ completed within the account. Outstanding actions available in the activity report include review, approve and training activities.
To View the Activity Report
- Go to Reports > Activity
- Select the Type of activity you want to report on by selecting either Training / Review / Approval in the "show document with" drop down list.
- Select the status of the activity you want to view in the "Action" drop down list. Either Completed / Not Completed
The reports shows you:
- Document ID
- Document Name
- Some Document Details (Varies by report)
- Total number of actions assigned (Approvers / Reviewers / Trainees)
- Total number of actions completed
- Total number of actions due
To view the users who have actions completed / due click on the "Report Details" for that individual document.
The report details shows you a list of the users assigned the action on the individual document, if that action has been completed and the date that it was completed on.
If there are any actions due, you can send an email reminder to the users by selecting the checkbox beside their name (only available if action is due) and clicking the "Send Reminder to Selected" button.
To bulk select all users with actions due. Click the checkbox in the list header