Where any change is made to a document, the reasoning for & details of this change are recorded in the change control section. The change control reports allow you to view details of these changes.
Open change controls are those which are associated with documents in draft status, i.e changes which have not been finalised yet.
Closed change controls are those associated with approved/effective documents.
To view the Change Control Report
- Go to Reports > Change Control
- You can toggle between all, closed & open.
- You can use your browsers search function to find the document in question.
To view a Change Control through a document
- Find the document in their the library or the workspace. Note, that when accessing change control through a document, you can only view change control on effective documents.
- Open your effective document.
- Click on reports>change control