How to bulk assign training:
- Go to Documents> Workspace. You can assign training on every type of document, except for retired documents. You can read about how to comprehensively search for documents here .
- Select the documents you wish to assign training on by ticking the box beside their title.
- Click the "Assign Trainees" button.
- Select the users you want to assign training to by selecting the box beside their name. You can search for users by their name, e-mail address or by their group.
- Click the "Assign" button. You will get a confirmation message.
Note- To select all documents/users, click the check box at the very top of the page, beside the attributes.
- If you select a user that already been assigned training on a document or a user that has already trained on a document within your selection you will receive a notification confirming this.