Once you have completed creating a draft document you can engage with your team members to review the content and provided feedback.
Please Note: In order to be able to send a document for review you need to have selected who the reviewers are in the document properties
Step 1: Send the Document for Review
There are two ways to send a document for review.
- When you are in your draft document you will have the Option to "Send for Review" button available to you on the taskbar. Simply click this button and your reviewers will be notified that they have a document to review. The document status will update to "For Review"
- Alternatively you can go to Workspace > My Documents > Drafts and select one or more documents and click the "Send for Review" button.
Step 2: Review the Document
If you are the reviewer of the document then you will have been notified by email that you have a document to review. You will also see this on your Dashboard under "Your Actions" and "For Review"
Alternatively you can go to Workspace > Your Actions > For Review to see all documents you have been assigned to review.
To Review a document:
- Click on the Document. This is open the document to review
- For each section of the document you add comments on that section.
- Each reviewer can comment and reply to other comments creating the collaborative experience.
- All comments are posted in real time and are visible to the document owner / creator and all reviewers.
- Once you have completed your review of the document then click on the green "Mark as Reviewed" button.
After the document has been reviewed the document owner can respond to the comments and / or update the document as per the feedback provided in the review process.